Friday, January 8, 2010

Dermatologist ?? *:)?

Hi. I am currently a junior in high school and I want to be a Dermatologists. I know the schooling I have to undergo to do this but i am scarred that it might take a great toll on my personal life (I%26#039;m only going to be in my 20%26#039;s). I know I have to do 4 years of regular undergraduate school, another +4 of medical school, and an internship.





MY QUESTION IS:


Is there a way I can juggle my personal life (parties, fun, working, etc.) with the hard work i have too do to become a dermatologists???





I JUST NEED SOME GOOD SUGGESTIONS !!





Thank you in advance !!





*:)|||I%26#039;m sure you%26#039;ll have to make some sacrifices when it comes to your personal life, but if being a dermatologist is really what you want to do it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment